Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday's Song

Friday's song!! :D Today's song is Shape of My Heart by Sting.

I originally heard this during a small performance by a Trumpet player. I forgot the man's name. But he played trumpet during songs. Some of the songs were performed by singers. Sting was one of them. Another was Josh Groban. Sting sung Shape of My Heart. I LOVED it. But I didn't know the name of the song.
A week ago, my friend and I watched The Professional. A VERY good movie staring a very young Natalie Portman and Frenchman Jean Reno. Shape of My Heart plays during the credits. :) But I still didn't know the actual name of the song until the other day. I looked it up cuz I thought it to be a VERY pretty song. I'm glad I did cuz it's a good song. I like it.

Without further delay, Here's Shape of My Heart by Sting!! ♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment