Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Job

Last Tuesday, I went to the place where I applied to take some testing that they wanted done. And a tour of the place. :) The testing parts consisted of Math, typing, personality quiz and word association.

I got there and sat down in a chair. The girl showed us a slide show of what they expected us to do/be. We also heard a call between a real customer and call agent. After that, she showed us around the place and the different companies that were there. There's Apple, Playstation, DirecTV and a satelite internet place.
After the tour we sat down at a computer and began the testing. The first test was typing. I did really good at it. :) I knew I would be cuz I'm really good at typing. The next quiz was some kind of personality quiz or something. Then it was a math quiz. I actually did REALLY well on the test. :) I remembered almost everything that they asked us. ♥ After math it was a word meaning part and then word association part. I'm pretty sure that I failed those two. ._. They used words that I had NOO idea wtf they were. =\ But all in all, I think I did pretty good on the test.
After testing, I went to the chicks office to tell her I was done. She handed me a generic letter saying that if they didn't call me back in 5 business days that they were grateful, or something like that, for me being interested in working for the company. Well, it's been 5 business days and no call. :'C

I'm hoping that the 5 days were some kind of outline and that they'll call me. I'm EXTREMELY sad that they haven't called me yet. I NEED a job!!!!! D= I want to save up and get away from my grandma. She's driving me INSANE! ><
Today, she was like "Suppose you didn't get the job." She said it in a REALLY mean manner like it was my fault! I cried for hrs after that. It REALLY truly hurt me. I mean, how the FUCK could it have been my fault for not getting the job??!

My mother comes over tomorrow cuz I have to watch my lil' bro. So I'm gonna talk to her about it. I REALLY want this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment