Sunday, September 26, 2010

Job pt2

They called me back!! :D
I went in for an actual interview Friday. I filled out some papers, asking the same usual stuff. Then a man asked me alot of questions to situations that I would probably be into and asked what I would do during them. He also asked me all the computer operating systems, like Windows & mac, that I was familiar with. Along with cell phones, and if I was familiar with Playstation. Which I am. And also asked if I was familiar with the company.
A guy from Wild Blue, a satelite internet company, interviewed me. He said that I would be working for their call section if I was hired.
When the interview was done, he said that they would keep my file on the active file list and call me back within 7-10 days. I'm pretty sure that I NAILED the interview. So I'm very confidant that I'll get the job. I was a little confused though that I was being interviewed for Wild Blue. I thought I was gonna be with PS. But whatever. After working there for 6mos, you can transfer campaigns. :) So if and when I get the job, I'll work for Wild Blue until I'm able to go over to PS. ♥

After the interview, which took about 30mins to complete, I waited outside for my mother to get out. I waited about 40mins. While waiting, I was playing Yoshi's Island on GBA and listening to music. :D I am HELLA surprised that my GBA STILL works!! It's been through soo much shit, I'm really surprised. But hella happy cuz you know those things can LAST! ♥
Mind you, my GBA is the horizontal one. It's not the one that flips (GBA SP) I lost my SP. :( I have NOO idea wtf happened to it. I was really sad that it was gone. But the reg. GBA is good too. I just don't like how it doesn't have a light on it. Without the light, I can't play the GBA in the dark. :(


(The GBA I have. ♥♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment