Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday's Song

Today's song is Whataya Want From Me? by Adam Lambert. I LOVE this song. It's a song about a relationship gone wrong somewhere. One half did something wrong and wants to know how to fix it while the other half doesn't want anything to do with that person. (It reminds me of Jesse James and Sandra Bullock right now. Jesse doing everything he can to try and fix the relationship with Sandra; while Sandra's basically like "fuck off!")

But not only that, but I'm sure just about everyone has been in this kind of trouble. You've done something to hurt a friend, you want to fix the relationship but don't know how cause the person won't talk to you. I was in something like that about 4 years ago. I went out with my best friend's ex-boyfriend. When I told her she was really mad. But after a couple minutes she calmed down. We're still best friends. (We call each other sisters. <3)


But anyways! Here's the song; Whataya Want From Me? by Adam Lambert.

No comments:

Post a Comment