Thursday, April 29, 2010

Numerology

I don't do Numerology.. or anything like that. Thank god. But, surprisingly, what it said about my fashion was actually quite true. Accordingly, I guess my life number is 7. And it said this about 7s: If ever there was a number cut out for sweats and a t-shirt, it's Life Path Number 7. That's not to say you lack class or taste, simply that your attention is turned inward and upward. You are a deep person with spiritual passions, and you prefer not to spend most of your time primping. Since so much of your life is devoted to study and seeking higher wisdom, fashion is not at a premium for you. Strike a balance between comfort and being presentable by filling your closets with loose-fitting pants, breathable knits and fabrics that make you feel at home all the time. It's entirely possible you work from home, or that you spend much of your free "downtime" at home. It is therefore advisable to have plenty of clean sweatshirts, sweatpants and T's at your disposable.
But remember the adage "no man is an island?" That's true for women as well, and whatever passionate path you're on mentally and spiritually, you will find the need to connect with other like-minded individuals. You have the mind of a detective, always searching out new information and seeking to have your questions answered. Take special care that you are well turned-out when you leave the house -- this will gain you credibility and the trust of others, helping you satisfy your innate curiosity.
Also, your solitary pursuits make you very interesting company. Do make sure to go out every once in a while, and on those occasions, let your natural charm and attractiveness shine through. It doesn't take much effort -- a simple dress with a feminine touch, for example, will do the trick.
That is true. I don't really care what kind of clothes I wear. I like to wear comfy things. Like tshirts, pj pants, that type things. Things that aren't clingy to me. I HATE dresses. Though I do have 3 pretty dresses in my closet, I haven't actually worn them. Well, one I did; I wore it when my grandpa came to visit in January.
But seriously. This was surprisingly accurate. Though I won't ever believe in something like this. Unless there was a religion for Google or something. Then we'd see. =] Cuz, let's face it, we know more stuff because of Google, NOT school.

No comments:

Post a Comment