Saturday, April 10, 2010

Today's Song! =]

Today's song is The Howling by Within Temptation.

Within Temptation is a Symphonic Metal band from Holland. They sing their songs in English. The band was formed in 1996 by the vocalist Sharon den Adel and rhythm guitarist Robert Westerholt.
I LOVE them!♥♥ The first song I heard was What Have You Done with Keith Caputo. (It's a downloadable track on Guitar Hero: World Tour) I have since listened to a lot of their songs and The Howling is one of my most favorite songs.
There are two versions of the music video; the original with the full length song, and a remake with the radio edit song version. My favorite video wise is the second version. But because it cuts out a small section of vocals, I prefer the original video. The video was released to help promote the video game The Chronicles of Spellborn.
(This is the link to the original Spellborn music video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcwO0VS9FVo)

ENJOY!

(This is the second version. I can't embed the original one because WTofficial has disabled the embedding and I can't find it anywhere else. But enjoy this one!)[To see the video in it's actual glory, make if fullscreen.]




(This is the long version of the song. This is my favorite version of it. )

No comments:

Post a Comment