Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Funny Grandma

Most days, my grandma is a real BITCH. But some days, she can be funny. Like today!
We were watching George Lopez and it was the episode where Angie's dad owes him $50 and he won't pay it. So Vic takes back his garage. George gets mad and says that he'll cut the lock off, then realizes that his tools are in the garage and can't get em.

My grandma said that when her and my grandpa lived in Vacaville, that happened to them once. PG&E turned off their power and locked the power box. She rented bolt cutters and cut off the lock and then turned the power back on! lmao. We laughed. They, of course, turned it off again. But still, it makes for a funny story.

Also, I found out that my aunt was the "good child" of the family. The kid that always minded, did everything you asked them too. My mother was the nightmare. HA! >=D I don't really like my mother. But I love my aunt!! ♥

Another funny story! One day, shortly after my aunt was brought home from the hospital, my grandma took a nap. When she woke up, she couldn't find my aunt but could hear her crying. She found her underneath the bed! My mother, two at the time, got my aunt out of her crib and put her there! My mother really was the devil kid in the family. o.O
I don't know what I am in my family. Whether or not if I'm the good kid or the bad one. I know that when I was a baby, I was the kind that only cried if I wanted to be fed or changed. My brother, however, cried at EVERYTHING. >< Annoying. All I know, though, is that I'm the only girl!! =D My mother has me, and now gonna be 2 boys. My dad right now has me and my lil' bro, Will. ♥
I should be spoiled. But instead, I'm treated like crap on my mother's side. woo. SUCH an awesome feeling. ='[


But anyways!! My grandma tells funny stories sometimes. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment