Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Weekend

Here's how my weekend went. Cuz well, it was exciting and awesome. =]


Friday - I cleaned for about 2.5hrs. Partly because the apt was disaster and because my dad's coming up for my birthday in 2 wks. After that, I chilled for awhile. Then Diana and Ron came over to pick me up. After they picked me up, we went to a Mexican place at Boulder Station. There, we sat for awhile and had lots of laughs. We talked about old shows that were on Adult Swim, made fun of the cleaning lady from Family Guy (we need more lemon pledge.)
While eating, we talked about going to a Karaoke place. It was one that you went into your own little room and picked out songs. It was FUN! We were there for THREE hrs. Those 3hrs just PASSED on by it was soo fun. The room was hot, but it was still hella fun. The last song we sung was Superman by Eminem. ;]
After Karaoke, we went to a mini-mart that was in the same shopping center to get drinks. Then we went to Fremont St. to just walk around. We didn't do much walking though cuz it was FREEZING outside!! The wind didn't help.
After walking for about 10mins on Fremont St. we went home. I got home at about 2:30pm. It was a fun night.


Saturday -
At around 7:30pm, Diana and Ron came to pick me up. Although, instead of going anywhere, we went to Diana's to hang out. When we got there and got into her apt, I heard a baby crying and wondered if it was John and Rei, two friends I haven't seen since their baby shower in December. Ron got up the stairs first and I heard John talking. I got SOO excited!!! I hugged John. But cuz Rei was feeding their baby, Nevaeh, I couldn't hug her just yet. Nevaeh is 6mos. =] She got so BIG! I haven't seen her before though.
John and Ron started playing a game. I forgot what one. Soul Caliber 4 I believe. After Rei finished feeding Nevaeh, I held her. She is SOO cute and looks just like her daddy!! ^^ After about 10 mins, John put Nevaeh to bed cuz she hadn't gotten that much sleep that day. Then Diana ordered pizza. WOO! The pizza was GOOD!

After we ate pizza, we played Rock Band. I was on Mic the first few songs. Then I did about 3 songs as Guitar, then I didn't play. BUT! I played Welcome Home by Coheed & Cambria as Vocals! I LOVE that song!! As guitar, I played Enter Sandman by Metallica. I kinda sucked though cuz I haven't played in over a year and I put the setting on medium. I had the blue button and I was NOT used to it. I think I got about 87% on the song.
After Rock Band, we watched movies. The first movie was Paranormal Activity. That was a really cool movie. I saw the alternate ending and it SUCKS compared to the original one. The original one is scarier. After Paranormal Activity, we watched Law-Abiding Citizen. That was a FANTASTIC movie. It was long; about 2 1/2hrs, but very good. It keeps you guessing till the very end. Kinda like the Saw movies, but with WAAY more substance. The last movie we watched was Ninja Assassin. I liked that movie. It was good.

After the movies, everyone, but me, played more Soul Caliber 4. I'm not a huge fan of that game. I don't really like fighting games like that. After awhile, at about 3:30am, Ron and I got ready to leave cuz he was the one who took me home. Diana walked with me to outside her apt. We sat down and talked a few mins before Ron came out. I told her that I was thinking about moving in with my friend who lives in Sacramento. But the only thing holding me back is my little brother that's on the way. I don't want to just leave him. =[ I wanna be there for him as he grows up.
Then Ron came out of the apt and we sat down for about 10-20mins just talking and laughed. It's about 4am now. I know cuz the sun was coming up. I haven't stayed up that late in FOREVER. After about 20mins, we said our goodbyes to Diana and left.
On the way to my apt, Ron and I talked some more. About nothing really, Just that I had to go to the store tomorrow to get my grandma coffee and smokes. He asked me if I wanted to see The Karate Kid with him later, but I said no cuz I don't know if I really wanna see it or not. It's the truth too. I really don't know if I want to see the movie or not. I'm still undecided about it. It looks cool and funny, but I don't know. When we got in front of my building, we hugged and I got out and went to my apt.
I unlocked the door and my grandma noted at how late it was. I told her that we didn't go anywhere, just Diana's apt. I made her coffee and let the dog out. I then shut the computer off cuz it'd been on all day. After that, I went to bed at around 5am.


Today (Sunday) -
Today, nothing really happened. I didn't hang out with Ron or Diana. I stayed home. I went to the store to get my grandma coffee. Then I went to the gas station to get her smokes. Cuz McDonalds is in the gas station, I got some. Mm... it was good. Later, I did my laundry watched TV. Nothing exciting. The only bad thing is that my grandma got drunk. When she gets really drunk, she gets really abusive verbally. It's not a good idea to be in the house when she's like that. But I couldn't really go anywhere, so I just stayed in my room.



So, yeup! That was my weekend in a nut shell. =] It was a FUN weekend. Except today; that wasn't fun. It would've been fun if I'd gone to see The Karate Kid with Ron. But I didn't. So it is what it is. This week, I have to clean the apt cuz my dad's coming to visit me for my birthday. It's in about 2wks, but I have to get everything in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment