Monday, January 25, 2010

BABY!!!

Okay, I just found out that my mother's PREGNANT!! YAY! I'm gonna be a big sister!! (again) ^^

She told me that she's about 12 weeks along and that she doesn't know what sex the baby is yet. And cuz she has high blood pressure, she has to see the dr. every 2 or 3 weeks because it's considered a High Risk pregnancy. When she goes in Friday, she gets an ultrasound and pics! Woo!!

I hope she has a girl. I want a baby sister. Though Cassie, my bff, said that they're not as great as they seem. Leo, my mother's bf and baby's daddy, hopes it's a girl too. She says that she's due sometime in August.
And I just realized that, the baby being born in August, we will have a child born each month from May to August! :) It's nothing much, but I think it's kinda cool. I also had a girl cousin born almost 9 years ago (in either Sep or Oct), but she was 3 months premature and didn't make it. :(

Now that I found out my mother's actually preggers, I've been guessing it for about a month or 2, I might move in with her. When my grandpa came to visit about 2 weeks ago, my mother wanted to know if I wanted to move in with her when she moved. I said no cuz she wants me to get a job and I am NOT getting a job without a car to get me there. But living with my grandma is chipping away at my mental health, so I probably will move in with her. Though she isn't much better, at least she's not drunk all the time. AND she has my Xbox. <33


No comments:

Post a Comment