Friday, January 22, 2010

Monopoly

One of my most FAVORITE games to play is Monopoly: Here and Now The World Edition. I like to play it online. I have the original Here and Now, but I have no one to play with. I play it online cuz you can play against computers and make them smart or stupid. I like to make them stupid so that it makes the game go by faster. Making the comps stupid doesn't mean I'll always win. Sometimes I go bankrupt and loose if one of the comps has the Dark Blue properties. Stupid robots. >=\
When I play Monopoly, I ALWAYS have to have something to eat. Like chips or popcorn. My snack of choice is Sunflower seeds. =] If I don't have Sunflower seeds, I don't really play Monopoly.


Though the only thing that I DON'T like about the game is that Berlin, DE, isn't on it. They have like.. 5 different Chinese Cities, yet they don't have Berlin, Germany. Kinda pisses me off. And they have Riga, Latvia. I never even heard of that! And one or two more. But they should've had Berlin on the board; make it like a Dark Blue or Green. =]


No comments:

Post a Comment