Sunday, January 24, 2010

Story

I have yet to start writing my story. I am still in the baby stages; planing it out, important dates, names, so on and so forth. But it is coming along nicely. =] I'm almost ready to start writing. Just a few more facts and I start.

I don't know how this story will go though. I have made several attempts to write stories, but they have all failed. I believe they fail because I am not good with getting words from my head onto paper. I know how the story goes in my head; but when it's time to get it down on paper, I never truly write what was in my head. Maybe because I wrote most of them in the first person (from the main character's perspective)? So maybe when I write this story in the Third Person perspective, it will be easy.

I have recently began to think of taking some writing courses at the Community college here. I believe they would help me in the writing part. I've been thinking of taking some music classes and language classes as well, but I have no money for them. Though my aunt said that I can sign a form to have the fees waivered; I don't pay for them. But I don't know cuz, how would I get down there? I will have to wait until I get a car and a job.

But whatever the outcome, I hope this is one story that I can finish. Who knows, maybe even one day publish it. But I won't get my hopes up THAT big. Even for me, that is a pretty big dream that most likely won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment