Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gym & SVU

So! I went to the gym at about 9:20pm. I only walked for 25mins, then I came back home. I had to cuz SVU was on at 10pm and I didn't wanna miss it.

Tomorrow I'll be at the gym between 7pm & 8pm I believe. Hopefully.

Tomorrow's Sunday, which means that the GRAMMYS! are on!!! EEH!! I'm soooooo excited! Metallica's Nominated for Best Hard Rock performance for The Unforgiven III. I HOPE they win it! They deserve it! >=]
Last year, they were nominated for 4, but only won two; Best Metal Performance and Best Recording Package. The producer, Rick Rubin, also won a Grammy for Producer of the Year, Non-Classical.
Let's pray that the Metal Gods get it again this year!! <3
(Megadeth is also nominated for a Grammy in the Metal Performance category, but they won't win it. They NEVER win ANY of the Grammys they're nominated for. This'll be the 8th time they're nominated.. and would've lost. >=])


Off point a little bit. It has come to my attention that Apocalyptica's Worlds Collide CD peaked at #7 on Billboards Top Rock Albums chart. I do believe those boys deserve a Grammy as well. =]
They've sold more than 3million records worldwide. And I do believe that for a trio of Cellists and a drummer who mostly do instrumentals, that's really an accomplishment if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment