Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Gym

I started going to the gym yesterday and went again today. Both were for about an hr. I have to say that I do like going to the gym and I AM going to try to keep to it. I want to loose weight and get healthier. I'm going to make it my goal. =]

Today, I started on the treadmill for about 20mins. I tried running a full lap (1/4mile), but I only did half a lap. Then I went on a machine for my legs, then my arms. I stayed on that machine for a little while. Then I tried another one for arms, but it sucked, I couldn't do it. So I went back to the other arm one. Then some guys came in and used the racquet ball courts. A few mins after them, was a guy and his 4yo daughter. He went on the treadmill and then I went on the one next to him. I was on the treadmill again for about 1 1/4 miles @ 3.5mph and a 3 incline.
Then I did 10 leg push thingies on the leg thing. Then the arms again. Then I left.


My arms didn't hurt as much as they did last night. I supposed they're getting used to the strain. My armpits are what hurt the most. :'(
BUT! It's for a good cause; the cause of loosing my stomach fat. >=]
I need water. I don't bring water with me cuz I don't have any. I'm going to the store tomorrow so I'll get some then. They have a water fountain there, but the city water is DISGUSTING! =X
They also have one of those water fillers; 25cents for a gallon thing. And they have a soda machine which is $1. It has Dasani in it. But buying a gallon at Albertsons will be cheaper. So I'll do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment